NUCLEAR POWER AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- Summary - nuclear power and climate change debates
- Nuclear Power: No Solution to Climate Change - 2005 report published by a coalition of Australian environmental and public heath NGOs. (Word file.)
- Environmentalists Do Not Support Nuclear Power: Critique of James Lovelock and Patrick Moore (Word file)
- The links page has a nuclear / climate section
SAFETY / ACCIDENTS / ATTACKS
- Click here to download a detailed paper on nuclear accidents and attacks on nuclear plants, or read it online at this Choose Nuclear Free webpage
- How to make nuclear power safe in 6 easy steps! Debunking industry propaganda.
- Japans' nuclear scandals and the Fukushima disaster (March 2012 briefing paper)
- Fukushima cancer death toll
- For information on the Fukushima disaster please see this overview on the Choose Nuclear Free website and this information resources page.
- Friends of the Earth articles about Fukushima
- The death toll from Chernobyl - how can there be such disagreement?
- What if Chernobyl happened in Australia? Check out the interactive map
- For information, pictures and videos of the Chernobyl disaster, see this Choose Nuclear Free webpage
NEW REACTOR TYPES - 'GENERATION 4'
- New reactor types - pebble bed, thorium, plutonium, fusion
- Integral Fast Reactors
- Nuclear weapons and 'Generation 4' reactors
- Thorium and WMD proliferation risks
IMPACTS ON WATER RESOURCES
NUCLEAR POWER FOR AUSTRALIA
- Click here for a wepage with relevant articles.
- And to go to the nuclear power section of the links page, click here